View RSS Feed

Dash

India 2008 on YouTube

Rate this Entry
Finally...

Got the promo vid from India to work on YouTube.

Only covers one of the projects we visited, seeing how I do have 45 hours of footage to rake through for the final project.

It's pretty rough at the moment... need more (better) interview footage for a few technical reasons, and partly because, well, there were a few crap answers to the questions asked.

Anyways, please take a look and let me know what you think

YouTube - India: The True Stories [Promo Video]
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Interesting project. Technically, I think your text is too small (it improves on high quality viewing, but not enough) and the speaking audio goes out of synch with the video.

The more you can show of your real subject matter (India, people, places), I think the more compelling it will be as you expand out into a longer video. For my part, I think I'd be interested in a more documentary type approach with more interview, narration, or on-scene audio and less musical (although the music is pretty), but I expect it's appropriate to your audience and/or suits your preference.

Please don't take these as knocks, it's a cool start, and it's hard to make something from nothing. I'll look forward to seeing more if you put it up.
    looks like it's shaping up to be a really powerful video!
    Trevor:

Yeah it's gonna look nothing like that

Like you said, it will be less music and more narration, original sound recording, completely new (better!) interview footage, etc...

And of course, 25 minutes or so longer!

Here, I was only focusing on Sangita since it was the main project we were working with over there... and the fact I have 35 hours of footage to work with

But yeah - final thing will look sooo much better than this. This is just so I have something for now to show from the trip.
    Updated 24-Oct-2008 at 16:52 by Dash
    I bet that will be a killer to pare down from 35 hours! Good start, though
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.