View RSS Feed

PaddedSuperboy

Branching Out and Stretching My Limits

Rate this Entry
I took a break from this site back in December of last year, i really needed to focus on College and school.
Since then, i finished my first year with a 3.7 GPA, and exhaustively prepared for the summer. I snatched a pretty great internship at a insurance company working for their computer department. I really enjoy it. I love technology.
Anyway, I have found since last year, I've had this epiphany. I'm much more willing to do daring stuff with my diapers. I have started wearing diapers to work, something I never thought I would even consider. It started with how i noticed the bathrooms in my particular building were almost always busy and full. On top of that, there was no bathroom on my floor, I had to go up two floors to relieve myself. That's when the idea of wearing to work came into my mind. So far it's worked and I don't think my co-workers notice. The diaper usually lasts half my shift and It's very comforting knowing I don't have to worry about the whole bathroom situation.
I'm curious, have any of you tried to do any daring things with your diapers lately ? Are you branching out their effects on your life ?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would say that although I have stretched a bit in being comfortable wearing for longer periods, that's not the most significant thing in this area. Meeting with others and enjoying diapers socially is a big stretch for me. Caregiving for a friend has made a huge difference for me, and I hope for him. It seems like it just keeps getting better

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    I would say that although I have stretched a bit in being comfortable wearing for longer periods, that's not the most significant thing in this area. Meeting with others and enjoying diapers socially is a big stretch for me. Caregiving for a friend has made a huge difference for me, and I hope for him. It seems like it just keeps getting better
    A sincere..."good on ya (both) 'mates'"! -Marka
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.