View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Rate this Entry
So as I've become more accustomed to wearing diapers, I find that I am visiting ADISC less. I don't know why, but this is the first time I've really been here for several weeks. Perhaps it's because I've found my perfect diaper, and need less advice. This is not really a good reason to stay away, because I know I've helped others out from time to time. Still, it's puzzling to me why I'm not here so much. I don't buy the line that the site has changed, because in my opinion it has not changed that much. And I have been really busy, so that may be part of the reason. Still, I remember when I checked ADISC every day for new threads and new messages, and wonder why I'm not here much anymore. I am comfortable with who I am, and with wearing diapers at night. Anyway, it's just an observation, and probably doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Life In Diapers

I'm glad your checking in. I like your postings and contributions. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.