View RSS Feed

7YearsDog

Why I vanished

Rate this Entry
I'm not a regular poster with any consistency, but a little while back I made a blog, people said things on it, but I didn't reply. I'm sorry I didn't reply. My boyfriend is dead. It's hard for me to do anything. I can't believe he's dead. I am so heartbroken. I didn't mean to ignore any of you guys who asked about the garage sale. I wasn't able to get the diapers, as they didn't have the sale up the next day.

I am still in shock and horror. This probably sounds rambley and awkward. I didn't even know what to title this. I just wanted to try and clarify about leaving my last blog like that, why I never said anything.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you
    I am sorry for your loss...I do hope that you'll consider grief counseling, or at least read a bunch on dealing with your own grief...as the process of grief can be as unique as the individual...there is no right or wrong way to grieve...there is just the way you need to do it...so figure out your process, and go from there...
    -Marka
    I'm sorry for what's happened. It's totally understandable not to come online in light of this, and I hope you don't feel pressured to. Take the time you need to grieve, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Some times it helps just talk . Sorry its hard i know :-)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.