View RSS Feed

Dave

Moving through the community

Rate this Entry
I have been on many many sites throughout the time since I first found out about them. I think the first site I ever found was yep you got it yior however it turned out to be a little to perverted for my tastes do I moved on to DPF during the first two to three years I used many fake names because I was to afraid that someone might recognize me or something crazy like that. I was a moderator on a friends site for a little bit as well and I moved on to abdlstoryforum and after that I got into a few furry baby fur sites till I found my way to Foxtalestimes and then to here. Looking back its just crazy to think of how far I have come as a person and the sites that I have worked my way through. However I am pretty content being here and on FTT these are the best two sites I have been on.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You know, I feel the same way about here. ADISC has evolved in the short time I've been here, but I find I've evolved even more in that short period of time. This is one of a few of the sites I've actually been active on (and not just a lurker).

Despite all the 'drama' and stuff that goes on here, it's a great community and much of that stuff happens as a result of us being so close.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.