View RSS Feed

Living with my inner Baby. The Baby inside of me.

Accepting my inner Baby

Rate this Entry
For years I struggled with my felling of needing to be a baby. Was I an adult who wanted to play baby, No Was I baby in an adults body, No and Yes.

That sounds confusing I know. I even went to shrink to try to understand my feelings. What started as an emotional crutch as a child needing to escape abuse, pretending to be a baby to feel safe and secure. That little kid part of me never grew up.

So today when I am in my diapers with my Teddy in bed I am still that little boy. No longer afraid but safe and secure as a baby should be.

Understanding this I was able to accept who and what I am. I am an adult who still has a baby side.

I understand what you mean. It's tough to accept being both an adult and a kid - it's not something that's ever really brought up in conversation, and we never see it as normal! By it's OK, even if it's different.

I'm sorry to hear about your past abuse. No one should have to go through that. But I'm glad your little side has brought you comfort and security. That's the surest sign that this is OK; it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's helped you!

Thanks for sharing your story. It actually encouraged me a lot, to hear that being little is helping you core with things
    I know how you feel, Im the EXACT same way.
    yep true dont fight it can be you worst enemy or your best friend i do feel bad for people that are born like this and they fight it the hole way just what to give them a big hug and make them feel safe - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.