View RSS Feed

Living with my inner Baby. The Baby inside of me.

Waiting to long.

Rate this Entry
Seems the time I get urge to pee and the time I can hold is getting shorter. If I wait to long I start to go and still want to stick my hands down my pants to choke it, only to end up with a wet hand and wet pants.
I have reached the point that if I go out were there might be a line for the restroom I need to wear a diaper.

Wet pants or a diaper there is only one logical choice for me. Diapers.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's the call to wear 24/7. That's what I do and don't have to worry about it.
    I'm in a similar predicament, but I've chosen to wear Tena Protective Guards for Men instead of a full-blown diaper. Smaller, easier to manage (spare fits in my back pocket) but nowhere near the same capacity. They come in a package of 48 and I'm currently paying about USD 12.00 for the pack.

When I lose it, I can usually count on actually peeing no more than two ounces or so before being able to stem the flow. That enables me to get to a toilet and release the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy
    I'm in a similar predicament, but I've chosen to wear Tena Protective Guards for Men instead of a full-blown diaper. Smaller, easier to manage (spare fits in my back pocket) but nowhere near the same capacity. They come in a package of 48 and I'm currently paying about USD 12.00 for the pack.

When I lose it, I can usually count on actually peeing no more than two ounces or so before being able to stem the flow. That enables me to get to a toilet and release the rest.
    That would be OK, but once mine starts I can't stop the flow.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.