View RSS Feed

TraumaChick

That whole... public nuisance thing :D

Rate this Entry
Blog Nine
06/19/2013

Heh, so yesterday was interesting. Not as interesting as today will be - however, more on that later.

The plan was simple. Build a fort, eat homemade pizza in it. Giggle and have fun. We'd stolen the majority of the idea ... okay all of it ... from the movie "No Reservations". It's a cute scene, and really - they just made the pizza look amazing. However, what they fail to mention in the movie is that when one half of the couple gets home at 7pm and the other one is going to work at 10:45 pm well... there's just not enough time. So we shuffled around until the wife said we needed a few things from the store before I went to work all night. The catch - I was going in a diaper. Now, she didn't care that I was wearing jeans, that was fine by her, but I was going diapered because she said so. *shrug* Who am I to deny her? Long story short, after a glance around WalMart, it was decided that chinese take out sounded way better, and much easier. I don't know if I'm the only one - but I can't pee and drive. I can somewhat shuffle and pee, sit and pee, lay down and pee... pretty much any situation and pee except... driving. wtf. Anyhow, so we left the store and headed for a buffet that did to-go orders. Of course I wet my diaper in walmart, who wouldn't? So we get to the buffet, and I'm starting to squirm a little, I mean it's the south. It's HOT. So wet diaper + jeans made the 90F weather feel like 190F. Ugh. Anyway, I guess it wasn't as eventful as I felt it was. But I wore a diaper... for an extended period in public and even wet it. Mama was proud lol smh.

We're attempting the fort + pizza tonight after the new furniture gets here. YAY COUCHES!

Comments

Good experience for you. I do that everyday when I'm out and about.
    Sounds like you had fun! Your lady sounds like she doesn't mess around. No funny business with that one. I hope you were on your best behavior, hehe.
    Sorry I took so long to reply, guys!

Ole, I wouldn't mind it, it's just so damn hot here. Ugh, it's supposed to be around 101 today and close to it the rest of the week, so def. no diapers for me outside of the house this week.

Frogsy, lol, yeah when she's in Mama-mode she does not play around. I kind of feel bad for our future children. But not really lol, she's not unfair, just particularly demanding at times. I don't mind at all :3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.