View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

I'm may never go back to dispoables...

Rate this Entry
This morning I woke up way before everyone else, as usual. After I got out of my wet cloth diaper, I decided just for fun to wear a Wellness disposable for a while. I can't believe I ever thought that these were good. Tapes didn't stick very well, it doesn't fit right, and is rather uncomfortable. I took it off after only about an hour. I am so glad I found cloth, and learned to sew my own. The level of functionality and comfort of my cloth diapers is so much better. Although I still have half a package each of Wellness and Assurance disposables, I doubt I'll use them for their intended purpose again, unless I decide to wear on the road sometime, and even then Id probably just double up on cloth. My wife can use the disposables when she needs to, but I'll stick with my cloth..
Categories
Life In Diapers

Comments

I've been curious about adult cloth diapers for a while. You certainly make them sound wonderful! Do you have to make them or buy them online, or is it possible to find them in-store? My sewing talent is less than minimal.
    my sewing is like a 3 year olds

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    I've been curious about adult cloth diapers for a while. You certainly make them sound wonderful! Do you have to make them or buy them online, or is it possible to find them in-store? My sewing talent is less than minimal.
    In my opinion they are so much better than disposables. Some medical supply stores might have adult cloth diapers, but the ones where I live do not. I got my first cloth diapers online, but didn't like the way they fit, so I started making my own. I've just about got it right now....I've had to makea few design changes since my first ones, but it's been well worth the effort. It's easy to learn to sew them...there are some good YouTube videos on how to make fitted cloth diapers, you just have to size them for an adult. If you take the plunge and either buy or make cloth and have any questions, PM me. I'm always glad to answer questions.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.