View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Life in General, Life in Diapers

Rate this Entry
Wow...I've not blogged since April, and lots has happened. The business I work for has been sold to someone else, and that is probably the biggest thing that has happened.. I get to keep my job, which is good, and hopefully there will be a raise in pay. We'll see what happens, but I'm pretty excited about some of the changes that are happening. Because our financial situation is not so good, we decided not to put our swimming pool up this season. It's a bit sad, but we can't afford to maintain it. And, I'm pretty sure there is a leak in it from a falling branch over the winter. I have to get to it and check it out, but those leaks can be pretty tough to find. I get to sing the National Anthem at a couple of Prospect League baseball games this season...first one is this Sunday, and I'm really pumped about that. And before you ask, no, I'm not going to be wearing to the game.

On the ABDL side of things...I'm wearing cloth diapers almost every night now, and I really like the ones I have made. I've not used a disposable Wellness or Assurance for over three months. Funds are short right now, so I've only made one new one in several months. I've now got a stash of seven, including the ABU cloth diaper, and two pair of PUL pants...the PULs are the best, I'd recommend them to anyone wearing cloth. I want to build up to a stash of at least 12 homemade cloth diapers once the money is there. I'm also going to attempt to make a terry diaper for someone else as soon as the money gets better. Lately I've been doing a lot of looking into onesies and footed sleepers. Both are a bit expensive, so it's not an option right now. I really want a onesie, and that's probably going to be my next ABDL purchase...perhaps then I'll wear other than at night. My wife has diapered me at night and changed me out of my wet diaper a few times in the morning....I really like when she does that. I really don't like the NUK 5 paci I's still too small. The larger ones are way too expensive, so I'll have to just go without. I've not done much posting here at all for a month or so. Life has just gotten in the way of doing extra things right now.

So there you blog post after almost 2 months. Not much, but it counts.

Updated 12-Jun-2013 at 09:10 by DaveTDL (Hated the first title.)

Life In Diapers , Life in General

Glad too see your still alive and kicking. Wish you a little bit better luck this summer.
    Bollocks on the pool situation I know how that goes, my Mom actually put hers up for sale instead of using it this summer. Everytime we turned around it needed a filter, or a shot of shock or god knows... it was fun while it lasted - about five seasons, but man... I'm relieved I won't be netting it or taking it down again lol - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.