View RSS Feed

RidiculousWolf

My first blog! Ever.

Rate this Entry
As you can tell by the title, this is the first time in my life I've ever done one of these. I never bothered with them before due to the worry that no one would read them, and I'd just be wasting my time. That's still something that I fret about, but I'm going to ignore it for now. Anyway, as of this writing, today marks the seventh day, and thus full week, of my membership here so I figured making something like this would be of a benefit. at the very least, I get some chatter off my chest.

First and foremost, I am an adult baby of sorts. Unlike just about everyone else here, I didn't grow up with the desire for it, but was brought into it by my partner. A sort of 'artificial' AB, I guess. If not for her, I wouldn't be into the stuff at all. That in itself has lead to many misadventures as I tried learning about the fetish itself, while playing with my partner, and being utterly incompetent at it. I've since gotten better, but there are still things about this I don't understand. All in time, I suppose.

On a similar vein, there was a thread I saw, and posted in, about how old you were when you first enjoyed diapers. While some people in the thread did post lengthy replies, I personally wanted to write more about my experience. As an AB that was brought into it by a friend, many people have wanted to hear my story in greater detail than some others give. So for the past few days, I've been writing, and re-writing, my short story about how I first enjoyed them. It was an interesting situation in that I didn't consider myself an AB until many years later, I simply enjoyed the moment for what it was. At that point in my life, I was still unaware such a thing as Adult babies even existed, let alone my friend being one. If I do finish it, and I fully intend to, it will be the first piece of writing I ever finished outside of school, so I'm both nervous and excited.

I guess that's it, really. Maybe I'll do another of these soon. Who knows?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't think we get a lot of "recruits". More volunteers. However it works for you is good, though. Nice first blogging effort. Happy one week anniversary
    My ab/dl story is a bit odd as well, having had an interest in diapers since I was very young, but not really wanting to wear or regress until a few months ago. Everyone is different, and it's neat to hear our stories. I wish you luck on your writing project.
    Just wanted to say 'I read it' and although I've not really explained how I ended up liking diapers, let me assure you it also wasn't the conventional route either.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.