Rate this Entry
Was bored so I made this video

Come take a tour of my room ^_^

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good tour! Looks like it's packed.
    hello, Siddy...
    your room looks nicely organized and it seems to represent your personality well. a place for everything and everything in it's place....
    Thanks for the tour! You've got an impressive collection of plushies. And quite the diaper selection! It's cool to see another AB's stash.

I'd do a video like this, but it'd just be "OK, so here's my bed... Closet's over here... This is my drawer, with my one pack of diapers... OK, show's over, thanks for coming out".

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Thanks for the tour! You've got an impressive collection of plushies. And quite the diaper selection! It's cool to see another AB's stash.

I'd do a video like this, but it'd just be "OK, so here's my bed... Closet's over here... This is my drawer, with my one pack of diapers... OK, show's over, thanks for coming out".
    Hehe sound like it will still be a good video ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker
    hello, Siddy...
    your room looks nicely organized and it seems to represent your personality well. a place for everything and everything in it's place....
    Well at least till i get in a cubby mood. Plushies will be all over the floor and by the closet my overalls and onesie will be dumped out. It can get pretty messy.
    I have Angry Birds sheets on my bed too!
    Awesome tour Siddy. "A few board games" = every board game. lol. You have quite the stash of stuff!! I'm jealous of the amount of diapers you have at the moment!! Which one of them is your favorite out of the bunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy
    Awesome tour Siddy. "A few board games" = every board game. lol. You have quite the stash of stuff!! I'm jealous of the amount of diapers you have at the moment!! Which one of them is your favorite out of the bunch?

I say its between the Bambino Bellissimo and the Dry 24/7. I just like the thickness. after that its the M4s
    I think one of the cloth diapers in the drawer has the same fabric pattern as two of mine...the Winnie the Pooh looked very close. Did you make those? I didn't have the sound on because everyone else is asleep, but I think it's the same. Good video...I'll have to check it out with the sound on.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTDL
    I think one of the cloth diapers in the drawer has the same fabric pattern as two of mine...the Winnie the Pooh looked very close. Did you make those? I didn't have the sound on because everyone else is asleep, but I think it's the same. Good video...I'll have to check it out with the sound on.

No i did not make them I got them from Ebay they are called Dependeco

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...er-review.html
    Okay...I checked my homemade Pooh diapers and compared them to the ones in your video, and indeed they are the same material I get at WalMart to make mine. Pretty cool.
    I also got Pooh from Monika at Dependeco.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.