View RSS Feed

IronRoyal

Baby diapers, how do?

Rate this Entry
So, a a while ago I decided to buy a back of children's diapers. I've read multiple posts both here on adisc and on other websites about how some people prefer wearing them over adult diapers. As a reasonably small guy (a little over 5 feet, under 130 pounds) that is constantly reminded of how small he is, I thought I would be a good candidate for this.

My daddy was buying them for me, and we went with Parent's Choice - the Wal-mart brand. Apparently that's mistake number one, but I didn't know that at the time. I bought the largest size I could find, which was 6 I believe. I remembered some folks online talking about size sixes.

We get home, I ooh and ahh appropriately over the cute teddy bear design. We try to put them on and....

Nope. No way. No way in hades. Why? Because of my butt. My butt was bustin' all kinds of out. I didn't realize it was that big, but apparently it is. As my daddy put it, "We could almost put these on if it's weren't for your badonkadonk."

I did a little more digging and found that some (most?) folks use baby diapers by making a pair of extenders -- or by using them as stuffers, so I thought I'd go that route... but it turns out you can't make extenders with Parent's Choice (at least not by the adisc guide) because they're not made the same way as Pampers of Huggies and they don't have a sheet of plastic you can remove.

So, I was dismayed, but kept them for stuffers. And I'm so, so glad I did. They make the Depends I have to wear about a million times more plushie and comfortable, and as long as I don't flood the diaper when I use it, I can change by just taking a wet stuffer out versus throwing away the diaper immediately.

I also remembered a guy online talking about how he wore as many pampers as he could to force himself to waddle - a stack of six. So I put six stuffers in my Depends and tried walking around... Oh. my. god. The fluffiness was unreal. As was the waddling. I wish I could do that every time. And it really makes me long for the more premium diapers you can buy online... I bet I wouldn't have to use as many stuffers to enjoy the fluffiness.

Updated 08-Jun-2013 at 19:40 by IronRoyal

Categories
AB/DL

Comments

In a word: Pampers.

Pampers is the only brand of baby diaper than an adult has any chance of squeezing into. If you buy anything else, you will absolutely need to mod or extend them somehow. The ADISC extenders article requires that you use a Pampers diaper to make the extenders, however you can use the extenders with most baby diapers.

My guess, however, is that if you were almost able to get a Parent's Choice diaper on, you'd be able to put on a Pampers Baby Dry size 6 or Pampers Cruisers 7 (same size -- Cruisers run small) without much trouble. They're a b'zillion times stretchier than any other baby diaper.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    In a word: Pampers.

Pampers is the only brand of baby diaper than an adult has any chance of squeezing into. If you buy anything else, you will absolutely need to mod or extend them somehow. The ADISC extenders article requires that you use a Pampers diaper to make the extenders, however you can use the extenders with most baby diapers.

My guess, however, is that if you were almost able to get a Parent's Choice diaper on, you'd be able to put on a Pampers Baby Dry size 6 or Pampers Cruisers 7 (same size -- Cruisers run small) without much trouble. They're a b'zillion times stretchier than any other baby diaper.

Good luck!
    Thanks Cottontail! This is super helpful to know. Next time I will definitely pick up a pack of Pampers.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.