View RSS Feed

Close calls!

Rate this Entry
Over the last month I feel I have had some close calls as far as having my diapers found.

The first time was about a month ago I come home to find that either my grandmother or mother had been in my room and some things were moved. The most noticeable was were my diaper stash currently was. I have a storage container that can hold up to 32 diapers and it was 3/4 full. I had it over in a corner in my room where a lot of stuff had begun to build up and I had it sort of buried. I also have a bag that has all my cleaning supplies, wipes, cream and baby powder, next to it. This particular night when I got home, I noticed that the container had been uncovered and I also noticed that a diaper was partially sticking out of it. Now I don't know if it was found in the first place and if was, by who. If it was my grandmother, she wouldn't say anything to me or my mom, but she would have also covered it back up. That makes me believe that it may have been my mom. One thing I don't know is that I can't remember if I left the diaper partially hanging out or if it was opened left like that for me to find. Luckily the bag was not found since it was still mostly covered and not opened.

The second time happened last week. I had moved my diapers and bag to a closet on the other side of the room since I am the only one to really go in there. Once again I came home to find the doors wide open. I did notice some clothes had been moved from off the back of my bedroom door to the closet, dead give away that it was my mom this time since my grandmother can't reach the hanger on my door to take them down. This time I don't know if the container had been opened but my bag that was next to it had been disturbed. I had left it stuck in the very back where you couldn't see it if you just opened the door, it was now right at the front opened up.

Now so far nothing has been said by either my grandmother or my mom.

They know but in some cases its the dirty thing you do and is never spoken of.
    As in my family.
    As foxkits said they probably know. The one thing that you can't do is leave a dirty one in your room. Those need to be taken out as soon as possible.
    If it is the case that they know and just haven't said anything, if they find the diapers I just bought off eBay, it might push them over the edge. I bought the ABU Cushies. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.