View RSS Feed

Clover

Oh wow, this is sweet

Rate this Entry
I've actually had some nice Twitter convos over the past few nights with someone who also follows me on there, but had never really talked to before.

Great thing I started, because I've found out he's real similar to me. We both really like that Disney Junior cartoon Doc McStuffins (we both especially LOVE the character Lambie, who I personally think is the sweetest), he does watch more of the channel than me though, I haven't really had to watch a lot of it outside of Doc, as well as Sofia the First, which is cute and should see more of.

So tonight and last night he and I just tweeted away back and forth, talking about Disney Junior cartoons, as well as Dragon Tales (I love, LOVE Cassie - I'm basically her IRL and will change my name to Cassie, should that time ever come - I'm also tg), and you know, it just feels great to discuss a similar interest with someone. My friends are very accepting of me, but none of them are... well, little. But he may just be.

Then again, he has a Wonder Pets avatar, so maybe I shouldn't have been so surprised~
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I tweet with a lot of BF too it is nice.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.