View RSS Feed

Slut

Crazy roommate part II

Rate this Entry
Ok, I still know nothing about blogs, but that's ok. I guess they're not supposed to be much. I have no idea at all regarding what should be written... Doubt really anyone will read this, but I'm going to rant about my roommate again, and there will be many errors because I'm all effed up again. Awright, folks (who I am aware you don't give a fuck about what I'm doing). My roommate moved out like a month ago, and I'm glad about this. The thing is, she like, took all the good butter knives. They had this nice wooden handles, and felt really good on the fingers. Those were house knives, man. Like, Idc if they're theirs or something, but when you take the good butter knives, you are an asshole. Seriously. She (my nutso roomie) accused my friend and I of stealing her socks. What. Who steals socks?! Ok, I can understand if you're a klepto and stealing from a chain store, but from a person? Disgusting. I would never do something so terrible. Of all the things, socks. The real problem is, she doesn't say anything about this to me. She gets someone else ( her bf) to say something. I hate that. If you have a problem with me, talk to me about it. I'm nonaggressive. I'll listen to any complaints, and you know what? I won't get defensive. I admit my faults. I'm not going to deny, deny, deny. That is what she does. Always plays victim, and I loathe it. Christ, everyone has had tough times in their lives. Know what you do? You man up and deal with it. Life fucking you over? Smile and flip the bird. Man, I can't stand people who play victim. Own up to your mistakes! God! This girl needs to grow the eff up. When you have a problem, talk about it. If I piss anyone off, I would like them to say so, and I would cease whatever was doing so. I wouldn't cry or something, and get defensive. I'd be like, "Ok, sorry, man. Didn't mean to be a douche." No. Big. Deal. All I can say is, I'm glad she moved out. She is impossible to live with. Always needs everyone to be concerned about her. Oh god, she used to be so chill. I miss that. Idk why she even lived with us because she acted like she disliked everyone. Very alienating all the time. Think I'm gonna end it here. Dunno how blogs should be. Well, if you read this, you wasted your time on this garbage, and I say thankya.

G'night, internet folken! [:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ok, I still know nothing about blogs, but that's ok. I guess they're not supposed to be much. I have no idea at all regarding what should be written...

That's okay. I think blogs are like the personal side of things here. It's a place to talk about yourself and your situation, your musings, your ideas, topics that interest you but don't necessarily fit in a forum. You did good!

My roommate moved out like a month ago, and I'm glad about this. The thing is, she like, took all the good butter knives. They had this nice wooden handles, and felt really good on the fingers. Those were house knives, man. Like, Idc if they're theirs or something, but when you take the good butter knives, you are an asshole.

I know that this wasn't on the writing forum, but this really reminded me of the beginning of a book by someone like Chuck Palahniuk. Just thought I'd throw that in there, haha.

I think klepto's, though, if she really was one, can't control themselves to not steal as well as other people. So I don't think it's always (ever??) necessarily a personal attack or anything. But who knows, I'm not sure if she is actually one or she isn't. I don't know her side of the story, you know?

When she made you feel bad because she had her BF talk to you and not herself, that was all about her and not about you. People are irrational so often, due to their own issues going on in their minds. You could have been freaking Gandhi and she would have done that. So please don't take that too personally!

I know you didn't really ask for advice, but because I can see you're very upset about this, let me try a little bit. You don't have to take this all inside of you. Her personality flaws are her problem. She moved out and now it's her deal.
    lols this was great. socks, butterknives lol. so does sound like chuck palahnuk. makes me want to listen to "Choke" again.

just be happy this crazy person doesnt live with you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy
    That's okay. I think blogs are like the personal side of things here. It's a place to talk about yourself and your situation, your musings, your ideas, topics that interest you but don't necessarily fit in a forum. You did good!

Thanks for the tip! I've been wondering for years about these things.

I know that this wasn't on the writing forum, but this really reminded me of the beginning of a book by someone like Chuck Palahniuk. Just thought I'd throw that in there, haha.

Is it about a cynical person, or something? What happens in it?

I think klepto's, though, if she really was one, can't control themselves to not steal as well as other people. So I don't think it's always (ever??) necessarily a personal attack or anything. But who knows, I'm not sure if she is actually one or she isn't. I don't know her side of the story, you know?

I'd have to disagree there. I believe everyone has free will and a conscience. I know kleptos lack judgment, but they should at least know better than to steal from other people, let alone friends. Idk if she even is one, but the knives are very fishy...

When she made you feel bad because she had her BF talk to you and not herself, that was all about her and not about you. People are irrational so often, due to their own issues going on in their minds. You could have been freaking Gandhi and she would have done that. So please don't take that too personally!

I suppose so, but she really needs to grow a pair. >>

I know you didn't really ask for advice, but because I can see you're very upset about this, let me try a little bit. You don't have to take this all inside of you. Her personality flaws are her problem. She moved out and now it's her deal

Though I didn't ask for it, I do appreciate your advice. It was very kind and insightful. Thank you, Frogsy. I hope you have a swell day. [:

Quote Originally Posted by goldfishy
    lols this was great. socks, butterknives lol. so does sound like chuck palahnuk. makes me want to listen to "Choke" again.

just be happy this crazy person doesnt live with you anymore.
    Oh, yes. I bring up silly things when angry. And who is this Chuck Palahnuk?

Not living with her is phenomenal. She even left some tea behind!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.