View RSS Feed

egor

A ray of sunshine comes into my dark day.

Rate this Entry
I just saw a major surprise that could not have come at any better time.

I have been having a week from hell and have been struggling with a major depression event for the last two days. On top of everything else, my therapy cat for some reason decided to chew the internet link cable and I have not been able to get online for two days. To my surprise I saw my name in the featured links section. Then to make things even better I found out I finally got my first reputation point. As a couple of administration people can attest I have been very concerned about not getting and rep points.

Anyway It could not have happened at a better time. I have been real down for the last few days and this was a nice pick me up.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on the rep!(: Hope you feel better soon, too. x
    Congratz
    I guess they can be encouraging some way or another.
    And get well soon!
    On top of everything else, my therapy cat for some reason decided to chew the internet link cable and I have not been able to get online for two days.

Therapy cat is there to teach you patience, I guess, huh?

Grats on your rep point. Don't feel too weird about that - from what I can tell rep points are a very rare occurrence. So, well, that makes your one point that much more special I think, but don't feel bad if you don't get another one for a while because they aren't really common honestly!
    Thank you everybody.

Yes the rep points aren't very common, and I lost sight of that.
    I remember getting my first rep point. Itr's an awesome feeling, knowing you've contributed something really worthwhile to someone else. You make lots of good posts, and I'm sure more will come!

Also, I hope things start looking up soon. Being depressed hurts, and I hope you feel better soon.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.