View RSS Feed

Clover

My first entry here

Rate this Entry
Yeah. Can't really think of a good title, so yeah.

I just spent a good part of 2 weeks with no internet and no TV thanks to my dad not being able to pay the bill for last month on time. Not very fun, I must say. But I'm back now. My time away did allow me to do some deep thinking, though. And while I was thinking, I decided that I would completely open up on Twitter about my little side. And, apart from a few questions about it from someone (nothing bad, though), it has all been completely positive, and I'm glad I did it now. I have great, supportive friends
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow that was pretty brave but amazing that it worked out well for you! You must have very good friends indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy
    Wow that was pretty brave but amazing that it worked out well for you! You must have very good friends indeed.
    always helps that my friends were always understanding of everything I've admitted to them in the past (not related to this).

in addition one of them does like a lot of preschool cartoons like I do. and what's interesting is that when I had a bit of trouble answering the questions I got about this (I sometimes have issues with wording my responses), the person that actually helped me does not actually have a little side, but gets it anyway. So yeah, great friends I do have
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.