View RSS Feed

MOPaddED

Why God, Why?

Rate this Entry
For all intents and purposes, I've pretty much given up on internet dating, and real-life dating hasn't even been as successful as online.

Coming up on a year ago, someone on Wrongplanet began messaging me and we hit it off, writng several times a week and progressing to outside E-mail, exchanging Youtubes and photos, and so far a brief Skype call until her internet got flaky, so we've gone back to E-mails for the time being.

From our conversations everything is great; we turn out to share a lot of common interests and values, and the other day I came out to her about being ABDL/sissy; not quite sure how she'd take it but figuring I have nothing to lose since we've never met IRL. When I got her reply it turns out she is a bit of a DL herself.

Now you might be thinking "so what's the problem?" - it would be the perfect situation (apologies to Rivers Cuomo) EXCEPT she's 18 years younger than me. She doesn't seem to have an issue with it but her mother pressures her to look for someone in her own age range. So there's that, and she's Down Under and I live in the USA. So much for hoping, I suppose.

I'm amused at the whole scenario and sort of depressed at the continuing lack of companionship
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can only say one thing. My grandparents were 15 yrs age difference and it worked for them. IF it is meant to be it will be. I met my wife on E-harmony and there was one big issue about religion. When I realized that I was marrying the love of my life and not my mothers dream It happened. That was the best move of MY LIFE. IF she loves you and you love her, IT WILL HAPPEN. That is why your spouse is a great gift from GOD!

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    I can only say one thing. My grandparents were 15 yrs age difference and it worked for them. IF it is meant to be it will be. I met my wife on E-harmony and there was one big issue about religion. When I realized that I was marrying the love of my life and not my mothers dream It happened. That was the best move of MY LIFE. IF she loves you and you love her, IT WILL HAPPEN. That is why your spouse is a great gift from GOD!

Good luck
    Thank you for the comment, I will keep it in mind. I see a lot of compatibility between us and it's replenished my supply of hope, but as they say, it takes 2 to tango. I've been in prayer about it and even though she is not a Christian (yet) the thought that comes back is that it can still be evenly yoked. All that remains is an affirmation from her that she wants this as well. Congratulations on finding your soul mate in this lifetime
    Mine Gf is 15 years apart what matters is the happyness you can have togather.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.