View RSS Feed

Braddeh's Corner of Thinking

Good deeds don't come cheap

Rate this Entry
So, over the past few weeks I've been working on a little project for my "sister" on here (if you wanna know who that is read my last blog entry), but I've unfortunately run into some very anger inducing road-blocks along the way (since I'm working on this as a side-project at the college I'm attending).

First it was the lack of correct measurements needed for the templates last week, now today it's the fact that I lack the materials necessary in order to make it (that of stretchy material), so on Thursday I need to go to the local fabric store and buy said materials needed for it...only problem is I didn't anticipate this and am low on funds to get said materials.

So, unfortunately, I am forced to ask my parents to loan me some money for it and I shall pay them back during my upcoming pay, I will need to note myself to keep some extra cash handy lest this ever happens again.

Moral of this story is: Plan to be secure for every situation, otherwise it could bite you right in the ass in the future.

Also, would anybody like to see what I'm making when I finally get it done? Since if it goes well I might start doing commissions for the kind of thing I'm making (not saying what it is yet, gonna be a surprise to all except those who know already :P )

I'd love to see! Will you post another blog update when you're done?
    I love surprises, please share when your ready.
    I will be posting a blog with pictures when I have completed it.

And thanks for the encouraging an nice words ^_^ - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.