View RSS Feed

Oateson

Stop the BS

Rate this Entry
Human beings spend their lives as victims to large, impersonal forces that no one person has control over. All the bullshit we believe is the result of our trying to cope with this.
Categories
A Thought for Food

Comments

Welcome to society, welcome to the norm, welcome to one of the millions of things EVERYONE has to deal with thanks to being human. You're acting like this is some sort of revelation; lol, you're only now noticing the obvious :P
    Oateson, you have spoken the truth. But how will YOU cope with those impersonal forces?
    Some will fight, try to get their right against what is wrong, but they go nowhere fast and it tiers them out (I have seen this from very close eg. family). While this can lead to a victory for what is right in the long run, one must ask himself the question: is it worth all the effort. But then the choice between what is right and what is easy also comes along.

Others will just go with the flow (again, family). They observe the movements and motives behind the force and try to learn from it. They see it not as much as a setback, but rather an opportunity to try something new.

Personally, I don't have the life experience to say how I will handle such a thing. I just hope I make the right decisions and eventually can get into a position where I have the knowledge, skills and resources to live a life I am comfortable with.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.