View RSS Feed

cherieberry

How do I make friends with other ABs?

Rate this Entry
The forums are okay but I would really like a friend who's also a LG that I can talk with about babby things. I've tried PMing people on the forums who seem cool but I can't think of much to talk about after saying "hi!" ... ;~;
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

best way to make friends is a wider net talk to more people and have a question to ask beyond "d'ya wanna chat?" try with everyone because practice really does make perfect, even if you don't like someone once you've got to know them the practice will help you make friends with people you do like.

You only have 38 posts so far, give it time, people might contact you

And in the meanwhile try my inbox
    if it were me, i would start by reading through peoples posting histories and look for common interests with yourself.... stuff that you could talk to them about and have interest in...

it is a lot of work, but that is what it takes to find someone with something in common... research, listening, and work.
    Like others said, I've found the best way to talk to people is to find interests you both share (besides LG) and talk about that. A lot of times people don't want to talk about babby things or at least not all the time. I've found that if you talk about just common non LG interests with folks for abit, they usually are fine with expanding into ABDL/LG stuff. Granted it really depends on who you are talking to =p.

Without common interests it is sooooooo harrddddd to talk with people (I know from experience). Oh, don't be afraid of asking questions. Some questions maybe not, but you'll be surprised how often people will answer questions, and how long you can ask questions to people O_O.
    As already mentioned, you surely already like some posts from certain people, i.e. reading what they're writing in general. If they share some of the same interests as you, there's nothing wrong about it, if you send them a PM. Don't be afraid.

This also works the other way around. If you're writing a lot and some people may like what they read, so you as a person.... well some of them will like to talk to you in the end.

It can be hard to find a thing to talk about sometimes. Just grab anything, that may seem interesting.
    I also recommend the LG group, You'll meet lots of LG friends there!

http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/414-lgs-adisc.html
    Thank you to everyone for your responses! I'm a little shy so it can be hard for me to reach out, but I'm trying to be more proactive in talking to people.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.