View RSS Feed

Braddeh's Corner of Thinking

One day more, give me strength...

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow I go to do my groceries, during that shop I'm gonna attempt to buy myself a Pacifier...or a couple to try out.

Tomorrow, I take my first big leap into the AB side of this lifestyle....

Wish me luck, for I am going to need all the strength I need :P

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so good luck and have some fun too. ^_^
    Thanks and I'll try my best to have fun with it, literally as soon as I get home I'm gonna have to stash 'em since I have a friend coming over to watch Anime with me tomorrow ^_^

But once she's gone, I shall begin testing the Paci's I've bought :P
    Ah, first pacifiers. I remember how awkward I felt standing in the baby aisle of Walmart as my mom picked out the ones with the biggest (and cheapest ) nipples. It's a long story, but yes, my mom bought my first pacis since babyhood. I was 16.
    Good luck! It's always a bit freaky buying AB stuff, but pacis are pretty innocent. People will assume it's a baby gift for someone, most likely. And they're really easy to hide. Let us know how it goes! I hope you have tons of fun!
    Okay, I went through with it today, I'm gonna try it out later on tonight and see how it goes, with any luck it'll be a good experience - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.