View RSS Feed

Oateson

Honesty

Rate this Entry
Being honest with yourself is one of the most important things. If you can't accept who you are, or you aren't comfortable with yourself, then don't expect other people to understand you. This will push them away. It doesn't mean you have to be completely open, just honest and okay with where you're at.
Categories
A Thought for Food

Comments

Oateson, I hope you keep posting these. These little snips of wisdom have now brought me two smiles on two different days!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz
    Oateson, I hope you keep posting these. These little snips of wisdom have now brought me two smiles on two different days!
    Glad you enjoy it, and I will try! Though I suspect between working, travelling and furthering my education, I may not have as much time in the future.
    Me too! I've never before read a "thought for the day" that has made me want to do anything but go back to bed and wait for the next day to come along. But yours actually make sense and (as gigglemuffinz says, bring a smile to my face). Have you ever thought of going into the fortune cookie business?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.