View RSS Feed

ModdedPrincess

Mods wanted:

Rate this Entry
Here's a list of the body modifications I'm wanting (that I don't already have)

Piercings:
Double nostril
Lip (2; dolphin bites)
Venom bites (1 on left and right side of tongue)
Bridge (Top of nose between eyes)
Septum to 2 or 0g (at 14 currently)
Ears to 1-1/2" (Currently at 1/2" in my right ear, 9/16" in left)
Vertical industrial
Tragus
Daith
Nipples
Belly button (3)
PA

Dermals:
Nape (Back of neck, both sides of spine)
Corset (left side, 2 rows of 11)

Tattoos:
Weed on my left leg saying "I'd rather be a tall, ugly weed" (Not weed as in marijuana, weed as in, well, a weed; based on a favorite poem of mine called Identify)
Right arm sleeve dedicated to video games
Half sleeve on my left arm; may go full, but I doubt it
Key on my right/left index finger to match a tattoo I'm getting in my half sleeve
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you've lost" in arabic across my chest
"You got this" on my right wrist
Others, but they're not exactly planned yet

Other mods:
Tongue bifurcation
Ear pointing
I'mma go ahead and include body suspension here
Scarification on my left foot to go with the weed tattoo (roots)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Eeek, I can't help but think that going to some of these extremes could be self harm, one or two of these might seem 'normal' but all of them? Are you ok? Unless of course you're going for a specific image.

I'm feel like I'm being mean, but I don't want to be. I'm probably prejudiced, I'm not a fan of tatoos and piercings etc. for example I think this guy

should have seen a mental health professional first.

Do you see it like a trans thing? Cause I can get that, does your body feel incomplete without the modifications? Or is it sheerly about the act of modifying and the buzz you get from that?

With love and confusion
    DylanK
    I could be wrong but I thought no licensed surgeon would consider doing a bifurcation?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK
    Eeek, I can't help but think that going to some of these extremes could be self harm, one or two of these might seem 'normal' but all of them? Are you ok? Unless of course you're going for a specific image.

I'm feel like I'm being mean, but I don't want to be. I'm probably prejudiced, I'm not a fan of tatoos and piercings etc. for example I think this guy

should have seen a mental health professional first.

Do you see it like a trans thing? Cause I can get that, does your body feel incomplete without the modifications? Or is it sheerly about the act of modifying and the buzz you get from that?

With love and confusion
    DylanK
    That's Stalking Cat, currently deceased. He was a computer programmer before his passing, and did the modifications as a way to get closer to his spiritual side :P

And yes, I'm perfectly ok :P. I'm just huge into body modification for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten
    I could be wrong but I thought no licensed surgeon would consider doing a bifurcation?
    It's one of those gray area things.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.