View RSS Feed

Weird feelings

Rate this Entry
Blog Six

A few things...

I deleted my Facebook and Twitter - it's a weird freeing feeling. Like I don't have to check my phone for notifications anymore. I don't have to see what's going on with four hundred people at a time. It's just... more time for my wife and family and school. I kind of dig that. I'm not saying I won't ever go back to using Facebook but *shrug* idk... I like it for now at least.

Also, does anyone ever feel like diapers are a hassle? Not like... the binge/purge thing. I mean like, alright so me and the wife are just hanging out, had some pizza and ready for some OKC Thunder. She says to me that we need to go run some errands. Cool by me, I don't mind. I get up and stretch, get ready to head upstairs to grab some Excedrin for the headache that won't quit today. As I round the corner to go upstairs, she says - don't for get your diaper. O_o I didn't know we were playing today - not that I mind!! But, it's hot out... and I'm not a skinny kid (not a fat fat kid either...) but dang. It's hot out. LOL I know I sound like I'm complaining for nothing, but I'm really not. I just wish I had a magic diaper wand that I could wave and BAM I'm diapered. That'd be awesome.

Whelp... I just wondered if anyone else ever felt like that. Better get to moving before she finds me online and not diapered :O

[I]"As I round the corner to go upstairs, she says - don't for get your diaper."[/I]

Dude, you are among the most lucky guys I know of. I am lucky and blessed that my wife tolerates my AB/DL side as well as she does, but dude, for your wife to remind you to PUT ON a diaper??? that's like inanely crazy lucky! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.