View RSS Feed

The Life and Times of Mikeru117

Name Change, Some Luck, and Jesse's Book Update.

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, Liam117 here! I decided to change my name to match my new Avatar! :O I'm becoming rather nuts about Vanguard as of late, and as of yesterday I think Psyqualia has decided that I should run an Aqua Force Deck! xD I pulled the rarest card from the newest set of Vanguard, TWICE. Maelstrom is a boss, and I was hoping on trying to build an Aqua Force deck. :3

Also, a new update to Jesse's Book will be out within the next week or so, I've been working on it (slowly), and it'll be done by the end of the week.

PEACE!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm glad you still have 117 in your name, or this would get confusing.

Nah, thanks for the update! ^_^
    [QUOTE=gigglemuffinz;bt28806]I'm glad you still have 117 in your name, or this would get confusing.

Nah, thanks for the update! ^_^[/QUOTE]

I tend to keep 117 in my name :P
    you do know you're only allowed to change your username so many times right :P hope you like it cause as I recall the limit is 5 names (4 changes) ^_^ I like it though, it's a pretty anime name, and avatar
    [QUOTE=DylanK;bt28810]you do know you're only allowed to change your username so many times right :P hope you like it cause as I recall the limit is 5 names (4 changes) ^_^ I like it though, it's a pretty anime name, and avatar :D[/QUOTE]

I'm quite aware of the restrictions.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.