View RSS Feed

Braddeh's Corner of Thinking

Sleepy time while regressed

Rate this Entry
So, for the past couple weeks or so, I've been even starting to indulge in a few AB/DL urges a bit. Like sleeping with my old Teddy Bear that never left my side as an infant. For the first couple nights I did it, he would always seem to find his way either on the floor or the other side of the sheets when I woke up, but for the past 5 nights, he's been sticking near me as I hug him close to me.

At the same time, I started to suck my thumb to sleep again, which has made going to sleep a bit less hard for me as it usually takes me a bit more time to get to sleep before I started going to sleep in a somewhat regressed state, it now takes me a little less than half the time that it would have before.

My conclusion, sleeping regressed has made my sleeping a lot more comfortable and a lot more easy to do. But is this really possible or is it just me jumping to conclusions? Does anybody else have any experiences like this? If so, mind sharing them a bit?
Categories
Progress with AB/DL

Comments

At first, it's great that you enjoy it, and that it works ofc ^_^!

For me... I have to say, this whole ab/dl thing is mostly based around sleepy time, or to be specific that's the point where I got some kind of an agreement with my bf.
    Anyway, I surely think, that which you experienced is possible, why shouldn't it? You're getting more comfortable this way, as am I. So it's way more easy to fall asleep in the end
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.