View RSS Feed

Tales of Austin and Returning Home

Rate this Entry
Just thought I'd let you all in about my recent trip to The States. For those who don't know, I hail from Adelaide, Australia and I travelled with family over to America during my mid-semester break.

The trip from Sydney to Dallas was SO LONG. How I managed to get sleep on the plane is a mystery to me. Anyways, we touched down in Dallas and rented a car to head down to Austin, where we went to visit my brother and his wife, son and her grandmother.

While we were there, we took in all of the possible sights. South Congress, the State Capital, Zilka Park, waterside views of Lake Austin, Lake Travis and, of course, the Congress Bridge Bats. Needles to say, it was great.

As I. Type this on the final day of my stay here, I might as well point out the obvious. It is going to be a LONG, LONG time from here back to Australia, especially considering that we are gonna be in the air for a good 22 hours or so = A= Thus, I will be inactive on this site during that time.

I shall return when I return to the ground in Oz. see you all again then ^^

Have a good flight.... I'll be waving at all the planes flying overhead just in case.... but you probably won't see me, I'll be outside painting lol... haha - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.