View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Almost got caught in the middle of the night...

Rate this Entry
I've been wearing and using diapers regularly at night for over 2 years. My wife is the only one in the house that know, and is supportive....and I want to keep it that way. So late last night I had a huge gas bubble which usually means a big explosive mess is going to happen. This is the first time I've had this happen for a long time, and the first time ever while wearing a cloth diaper. So I finally worked it out, and it was indeed a big mess...I'm glad I was wearing an insert inside the cloth diaper.. Anyway, I went back to sleep for a couple of hours, but with the huge mess I had it was not a good sleep. So a little after 3 am I got up to get out of the mess. I had just finished cleaning up and rinsing out the diaper and insert and was ready to take everything to the basement diaper pail when there is a knock on the door...the teenager has to use the bathroom. What are the odds at 3am???!!! I was able to get my wipies under one arm, the folded up diaper and PUL pants under the other, turned off the bathroom light, and she was standing right at the door. Since the light was off, and she was still half asleep, I don't think she saw anything. If she did it was not much, and I can easily say that I had an accident as a result of a gas bubble, which is mostly the truth. It wasn't really an accident as I meant to let go in the diaper, but it is a plausible explanation. It was too dark for her to see exactly what I carried....I think I got away with it. And I'm sure glad I have a diaper pail both in the basement and in our bedroom closet because the explanation for going to the basement with something might have prompted questions...or maybe not with the explanation I have ready. I guess we'll see. Probably nothing will come of it except a passing comment. At least my wife and I will probably have a good laugh over it.

Updated 21-Apr-2013 at 09:14 by DaveTDL (Found a typo after posting....I hate posting with typos!!!)

Categories
Life In Diapers

Comments

Glad to hear that you escaped! My kiddos are ages 5 and 8, and though neither of them has seen anything, I think I'd have a pretty easy time explaining it all away if they did. Not so in a few more years, methinks!
    I got away with it. Not a word has been said. Like I said I'm SO glad I have a diaper pail in the bedroom closet...I'm prepared for just such emergencies. Anyway, I already have something prepared to say if I ever do get caught...and it's mostly truth.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.