View RSS Feed

Braddeh's Corner of Thinking

Making progress...

Rate this Entry
So, last night I had the weird need to have my plush bear with me while I was on the computer talking to Angel on Skype.

This lead to me taking him to bed with me and falling asleep with him clutched to me. Progress has been made.

This proved to me that my head is subconsciously accepting this lifestyle in a slow way. And I think that is a good thing considering that I've been on here for nearly a month and am restricted due to my job and current living arrangements.

I hope that this will help me get used to it more in the future.
Progress with AB/DL

That's good to hear =)

Seems like it's really something you love, i.e. a part from you of course. So have fun and don't be afraid to try other things too! ^_^
    Congrats! Accepting yourself takes time, and reaching out like that will help. It's wonderful to let your little side out without guilt or shame. Just keep moving at whatever pace is comfortable for you, and have fun being you
    Smile, life is beautiful and so are you!
    It's really good to hear all this feedback, it really is It's making me feel like coming onto here was a really good decision, considering that I was very on the fence about it before I finally caved in.

And it's stuff like the past few nights with what I said above (this ended up happening with me last night as well) that make me think that I'm slowly beginning to like the "little" side of me. And like Adventurer said, I'm slowly letting it out without any guilt or shame and boy does it feel good - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.