View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Interview Complete.

Rate this Entry
I did my interview for the manager position early this morning and of course it was mother F***ing snowing! Damn Colorado, it is SPRING! Either way I got there and back safe, but the interview did not go as I hoped. I felt like it was downhill most of the time, I was told I was not eliminated from the pick, which means I at least scored a yellow on the questions. The only real thing I have going for me is getting a good word from my past GM's and current GM. One of which is already on what's called the talent board, which decides my fate as a manager. The other thing going for me is that I have 6 years under my belt.

I hear back next week about the position, and still have hopes I got it. Not too concerned if I didn't. I was told another spot was opening mid summer at a far away theater. At least I now know what to expect for the future interviews. Something that was pointed out to me is that this was indeed my first managerial interview, which is WAY different than any other one I have had.

Again will keep updated when I find out more, fingers crossed.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

...in a way...it really is a 'win-win'... I'll cross my fingers, that you get the first 'win' though! -Marka
    I wish you luck I lived most of my life in denver born there.
    Once you get your foot in that job title the it opens doors
    In some way's so good luck.
    I'm in Colorado, too. It's freezing outside right now and there's still heaps of snow outside! I'm in the mountains, though. I live around the areas where people go on Ski Vacations.

The best of luck with your job prospects.
    Like you say the hard interview is out of the way. Here's hoping there's a good word next week.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.