View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

What a crazy week

Rate this Entry
Monday I started having massive problems with my laptop. I finally traced it down to a recent update of my anti virus software. It seems that it has trouble with Windows XP. So long story short, I finally was able to uninstall it, tried another AV program which ran too slowly, so I'm back to the original AV program I used when I first got the laptop. But I'm up and running again, and with a hard drive that has about 20 GB more free space than before. Part of my troubleshooting was cleaning out the hard drive.

My boss unexpectedly went out of town this week, so I have to run the shop. Not really a big deal, but I would have liked to have know ahead of time. Oh well, such as life is. So far it's been a good week at work. For once no major issues...we usually have at least one or two when he's gone. I'm so looking forward to end of work Saturday!!!
Life in General

Sounds like you've had an exciting week. Hope you get through the rest of it okay.
    It does sound exciting. Glad your laptop is a-okay! Hope work continues incident free!
    It should work fine now. After all of that I was still seeing high CPU usage due to interrupts. Somehow my hard drive had reverted from DMA mode to PIO mode. Uninstalling the IDE channel and allowing Windows to reinstall it totally solved my issues. Working like a charm again!!! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.