View RSS Feed

Braddeh's Corner of Thinking

2 Weeks. Time to say some things.

Rate this Entry
So, I've been on here for about two weeks now. And I can safely say that I am slowly getting more and more into the AB/DL lifestyle than I was before I came on here.

It's nice to see that (even if one person needed to bump it for people to see) I was welcomed here to ADISC with open arms, it made me feel like I was coming to a place I could call home. And considering that I wasn't expecting to visit this place as often as my other sites, that really does mean something

In my two weeks on here since joining, I've become friends with a few people on here, gotten into some interesting conversations with others, helped out a few with some problems they were having at the time and posted in many more topics of varying discussions.

I am enjoying my time here so far and I really have gigglemuffinz/Angel to thank for that, since she was the person that mainly welcomed me into here in the first place, I have recently been talking to her late-night over skype, needless to say, I'm having a fun time interacting with her :3

That's not to say that the rest of you have made me welcome here, it's just she deserves a special mention due to how much she's made my experience better because of what she's done so far.

But yeah, for those who don't know me right now, I'm Braddy and I'm an up and coming AB/DL.

Pleasure to meet you~ <3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's totally my pleasure. It means a lot to do it, it's something that I'm very happy to do.. and new people are just the coolest. Not that you suddenly will become less cool once you are a super established member.. mind you. Heh.
    Heeeeyyyy, that's rude, i would have answered eitherway to your introduction! :p

but you're right nonetheless, gigglemuffinz is the most welcoming and heartwarming person !
    It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience. I hope it continues to be good for you

Quote Originally Posted by daLira
    Heeeeyyyy, that's rude, i would have answered eitherway to your introduction! :p

but you're right nonetheless, gigglemuffinz is the most welcoming and heartwarming person !
    Again, like I said, everybody has been supportive and welcoming to me so far, it's just she gets a special mention is all :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience. I hope it continues to be good for you
    From what I have experienced so far, it can only get better from here :3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.