View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

I wish I could sew some PUL pants...

Rate this Entry
I was thinking last night as after I put on my Pooh cloth diaper....I have these really nice looking homemade cloth diapers. They look really cute, my wife says. So I put it on, and then have to cover up the diaper with PUL or plastic pants, which of course hides the diaper. I wish I had what I need, and a bit more experience to sew PUL pants. They have cute PUL fabric at Joanns, but PUL is about $12 a yard, and I'm not ready to perhaps waste money. I'm trying to design a pull up style PUL that I could make that would not leak. The trouble is that PUL is expensive, and you have to do all of the sewing so that there are not holes in the PUL. This kind of leaves velcro out, but I really don't want to spend the money to be able to do snaps. I'll figure something out and eventually get brave enough to try it. After all, when you design something you have to be prepared to fail a few times.

Comments

I hope you manage to be able to sew what you want soon. What you can do now is really impressive, I'm sure you'll be able to if you put your mind to it.
    Thank you. I'm working on a design, at least 'on paper'. We'll see if it ever gets off the drawing board and onto the sewing machine....LOL
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.