View RSS Feed

What a surprise

Rate this Entry
I came home from work last night and there was a cat wandering the hall of my apartment building, my building is not closed off so this cat could have gone anywhere. Anyway, I kinda ignored it, thinking that someone let it out and it would return to them. About 5 to 10 minutes pass by and I hear a cat at my front door crying, as soon as I open my door this cat just waltzes right on in like she owned the place and made herself at home. My other cats not too happy about this.

I currently have this cat locked up in my bathroom hoping that I can find the owner, but she acted as if she had not had food in awhile, so I worry that she does not have one. I already took her to the vet to see if she had a microchip and have talked to the leasing office to let them know, they also are putting up found cat posters for me. I do not want to put her back outside as she has no front claws. Do not want something to get her.

People piss me off though, don't let your cat outside if it has no way to fend for itself. As well as if you intend to adopt a cat, that adoption is for life, not just for now, not just until you move, not just until you get a job, that animal is your responsibility.

Poor kitty. People have to be responsible for the life they have made dependent on them. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.