View RSS Feed

Ermahgerd NEW FURSUIT!

Rate this Entry
I have been searching for a little over 8 months for a semi realistic fursuit, I didn't care what it looked like other than it had to be Canine based. After several contacts to several suit makers and months of stalking furbuy and dealersden, I hit the jackpot on for this beautiful Husky fursuit head and tail. The best thing about having bought this one, is that it is already a fullsuit, due to the fact I have my Border Collie still. I just wanted something a little less derpy for when the Renaissance Fair comes to Colorado this Summer.

Now I just need to think of a name for him. Probably going to go with some generic Husky name. But am in no hurry to decide.

Whatever you do, don't call it "Laika", that's a bit too generic. Best go for a Russian or Icelandic name for the sake of authenticity - I do the same with my plushies .
    If that fails, Norse or Finnish might also work.
    So happy for you yup been to that meet but when it was at the old place.
    Then 2 times at the new one .try moon glow.
    Well I'm chuck full of russian names.... Sergei Anton Mikhail Boris Vladimir Yuri Igor Andrei Piotr Kruschka Josef..... To name a few - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.