View RSS Feed

The surgery was a success!

Rate this Entry
What a day.

The surgery was a success. I did a brakeal plexus reconstruction on Ralph the husky (my sons big dog plushy).

He had a small leek in his right arm pit. I stupidly said that I had not found it, so my son opened it up real good so I would see it. Thus there was a small pile of static electric styrofoam beads all over his floor. So I cleaned it up and got the curved needles to sew it shut, but did not get to it.

SOOOOOOO in the mean time little sister was mad at big brother so she went in an shook ralph. Now there is a big amount of these ^$%#^%$@ beads ALL OVER his room and the hall way. So I got the thread and needle and sewed Ralph closed (with a nice mattress stitch, if I say so myself) and just vacuumed up three canisters of those OH SO LOVELY (gritted teeth) beads.

Sister appologised to brother, and help clean up the mess. All is calm, and they went down to play "Bayblades" together. Until just now (litterally), my daughter just slammed her door yelling about cheatting and rude meany.

And people wonder why I am so stressed out by sunset.

That sound like quite a day.
    Looks like you had a full day of babysitting your own.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72
    Looks like you had a full day of babysitting your own.

My job title is "Stay at home dad". I am proud of that, and it is the most stressful an enjoyable job I have ever had. And one needs to know before kids I help take care of 3500 monkeys an 20,000 rodents for a living, so house work/husbandry is nothing to me. At least with my kids I can play games and they are not trying to kill me. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.