View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Love my cloth diapers

Rate this Entry
Well all of my cloth diapers have now been washed several times and are working as they should. I love to wear them and use them, and I wear almost every night now. I do need more plastic pants though, but it will have to wait a couple more weeks until we have the money. One of the site where I get plastic pants is having a 15% off sale on PUL, so I'm going to go that route again. I have one pair of PULs and I love them, but I got a size too small.

I look forward to your review of whatever PUL pants you end up with. I've been searching for a velcro-closure PUL cover (basically, an adult-sized clone of the Bummis or Proraps baby diaper covers), though I may try the pull-on kind if I haven't found anything by the time my current vinyl pants wear out. is selling "Youth" swim diapers now, which they claim also make great covers. Amusingly, there is a "Youth XL" size which would fit me perfectly. Only problem? The color: Black (or navy). D'oh!
    I have one pair of Leakmaster PULs from I think they are made by Gary, and they are pull up style. I've had these for several months now, and I really like them much better than vinyl plastic pants. I did get them a size too small though, so I have a bit of a problem with the diaper peeking out the back. But I love them. I've never had an outright lieak, though since they are a bit small I do sometimes have a wicking problem from the waist if I wet on my tummy. The good thing about them is they are able to go into both the washer and dryer with my diapers with no problem. I usually wash them on hot, and hang dry the PULs. AND these PULs are on sale at for 15% off until May 5...I'll be able to get 2 pair in a couple of weeks. So thats a sort of review, I guess. I'd recommend them...they work real well for me. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.