View RSS Feed

2 months 2 go

Rate this Entry
So, I'm 31 weeks pregnant... It has been a crazy rollercoaster the last 7 months. From being unsure about staying with the dad, to trying to figure out her name!

I'm still with Baby Daddy. He is my "daddy" too. I haven't had little time in over 5 months, which I can be almost certain has had an effect in my behavior. The biggest reason you can't get in little time is because your brain is going crazy about all the other things that need to be done for the arrival of your own little one.

I mean she is going to rely on me for absolutely everything. It's a bit unnerving but I'm still really excited to meet her. Considering her ever growing wardrobe

I guess I just needed to vent. Any one else know how I'm feeling?

I don't know how your feeling, I wish wish wish wish with all my heart that I could, but I can't. Still, your rollercoaster will.. eventually slow down I think. I wish I could say it was going to slow down when she arrived, but I think we both know that it's going to be a couple of years after that until we've gotten to that point.

Still, exciting. I hope you manage to give yourself even a few spare moments, here and there though. Even though being mommy is a full time job.
    I guess it's common, if you're pregnant. And i think too it will slow down eventually. Don't forget about taking care of yourself too in the end, everyone needs a little downtime
    Take good care for your child and yourself, and it will work out really well, surely.

Best wishes!
    I certainly do my best to relax, but it's hard to get in that little mindset... Especially when you can't fit into anything! And when you are getting kicked in the gut :/ I've thought about wearing because my bladder control has been lack there of, especially when I sneeze. But it wouldn't hive me the same satisfaction as it did previous. Also, when you get as big as I am you tend to just want to look sexy not cute. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.