View RSS Feed

Something weird is happening...

Rate this Entry
So the whole time I've had this fetish, my main concern has been about the sexual side of things, in regards to acceptance.

Well, that's diminishing. Or something. The last few times I've had a diaper on I was initially somewhat aroused, but later on there is no desire to "sexually relieve myself." I still have a desire to wear though; if I don't it drives me crazy.

I'm so confused whole DL side has been sexual all the way for all my life, but now that's starting to weaken. The DL side in general is still essentially there though.

I should be ecstatic that I'm not as sexually attracted to diapers as before, but I'm more confused and intrigued than anything. I've been trying to reconcile my old emotions for a while now, so maybe I've just flipped a dusty old switch that has never been touched.

Is this normal?

Normally abnormal? These things shift around for me a bit, although there's very often a sexual component lurking around the edges if I want to indulge it. I have found over time that I've gotten more comfortable with other enjoyable aspects of wearing. However you're enjoying it is legitimate and as long as there's nothing wrong with your sex drive generally and you're not hurting yourself or others, just have fun!
    Updated 25-Mar-2013 at 02:48 by Trevor
    "Normally abnormal" is a good way to describe it. Over half my beef with this fetish was over the sexual side of it. Now that the sexual overtones are nowhere near as strong, half the battle of acceptance is over.

But then I'm worried that it's only temporary, or that my sex drive is what's being affected and not the fetish. I'm more worried about the former than the latter, to be honest.
    I would say that only the health of your sex drive is worthy of concern in this context. Whether it applies itself to diapers or not is just like what flavor(s) of ice cream you like. The sooner you can let go of it as something good or bad, the sooner you con divert your energies to more helpful things, like how best to enjoy it. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.