View RSS Feed

Lowie

Acceptance.

Rate this Entry
In the last month or so, I've come into the realization that I wasn't accepting myself for who I am, and that I was actually repressing a lot of things.

I'm starting to accept myself, and stop repressing myself. It's kind of interesting because I'm finding new kinky things that I seem to enjoy and want to try. >___>

It's actually kind of nice, because I actually feel happy for the first time in a long time.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

In my experience it's an ongoing process but coming to the kind of realization you describe was a pretty important step. I hope that good things will come from this. It can be a lot of fun if we allow ourselves to enjoy it.
    Congratulations buddy! It all starts with that big step!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    In my experience it's an ongoing process but coming to the kind of realization you describe was a pretty important step. I hope that good things will come from this. It can be a lot of fun if we allow ourselves to enjoy it.
    Yeah, a recent event just kind of put things into perspective for me and opened my eyes to the fact I've been repressing myself a whole bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    Congratulations buddy! It all starts with that big step!
    It does for you too. You smelly bastard. :P
    Be who you are, that person is amazing!
    i like to remind myself that i could be waaay more screwed up than i am :-)
    Thumbs up man. Accepting yourself is one of the best things you can do. I mean they do say normal is over-rated right? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lowie
    It does for you too. You smelly bastard. :P
    I do not smell! I'm so fresh that I'm Phresh with a PH. You smell like a landfill!
    I know what you mean on the whole acceptance thing. But I doubt many with such interests can say they never had to accept themselves in the first place. I had a hard time with abdl stuff and still do. Good that your doing well in accepting yourself.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.