View RSS Feed

Dyml

not going to be so much active ..

Rate this Entry
well , i wish i would , not that i have this forum or what (even through there's some member who ask me questions at the intro page, i've answered it but no reply from them ) but there's one major reason : internet connectivity .
at my dorm , we have no internet , so i could only online with my crappy modem , 56kbps . and to open my email .. it takes about 5 minutes to go to outlook . com .
blame it at my low cost dorm , now i wish that i could move to a better dorm at my place .. with air conditioner and some decent connectivity . until then , i guess i won't wear diapers at my dorm ,
because of the blazing-hot weather ..

so much being me , yeah?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's hard to be dial-up in a broadband world. I presume you've tried turning off automatic loading of images in your browser? I'm sure that could be even more confusing than when I last used it to speed things up, but I have them turned off here right now and since text is the relevant medium, it comes through pretty well. If you've already tried that, I'm all out of ideas. I'm sorry your connectivity is so poor that it keeps you from using what I would call a pretty important lifeline for ABDLs.
    I really hope you manage to do something, perhaps what Trevor suggested if you haven't yet would work. I know how frustrating it can be to suffer through really slow internet though..
    Oh trevor , huge thanks ! I totally forgot that actually i can disable pictures
    Well , i guess i'll still be around if i succeeded doing that :p

Yeah , thanks Giggle i'll try it soon , because tomorrow is like a , national holiday , so i'm staying at my home (not my dorm) and i guess i ditch class today :p
    I hope that will help
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.