View RSS Feed

Ordered my first case of Abena's

Rate this Entry
I figured I'd just make this a blog, as these kinds of posts pop up in the forum quite a bit.

Anyways, I just ordered my first case of Abena M4's. I went with the M4's because I wanted a really thick everyday diaper and I don't mind wearing thick diapers in public. I'm pretty excited to try these out, as I haven't really tried any "Premium" diapers yet. I'm not sure when they'll be here.

I just started a 9 day holiday, so hopefully they will be here in a few days. It'd be nice to have a couple of days of wearing them before I go back to school :3

I hope they end up pretty awesome for you and are everything you expect!

I hope they are as good as everybody says. I'm going to have quite the stash of diapers once these arrive. I have 3 packs of tena that I'm still getting through, and the abena's are supposed to be much thicker than the tena's I wear. I honestly don't know what to expect, as I haven't tried any diapers beyond what can be bought in the average pharmacy. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.