View RSS Feed

Kraiden

Revenge!

Rate this Entry
I have a friend.

And you know, he's a really nice guy. He's fun to be around, He's smart, Hilarious, and just a general nice person. I honestly can't imagine how someone couldn't like him. To be rather aussie, He's a real "top bloke".

Now, about 7 months ago, He lost his job, and it kinda hit him pretty hard. He worked as a Work for the Dole supervisor, making webpages for community organizations.

Work for the dole is, in a nutshell, a program that sends unemployed people out to do community work for 6 months, in order to continue collecting their fortnightly money from the government. I first met him there when I was signed on for Work for the dole, and I chose to make webpages.

Anyway, He was really good at what he did. He did most of the work, adopting a "You all probably don't want to be here, so if you want to learn, I can teach you, but if you don't, you can just muck around" approach.

Anyway, there was another participant in the group sometimes. I'll just call him "Mark".

Mark was, in all honesty... a real cunt. Seriously, he was the exact opposite of my friend. He just had this vibe about him that if you turned around, He'd steal your car keys and blame it on some other guy. He looked like a rat. and to top it off, he was a real racist, homophobic sack of crap. He had, from what I could tell, no experience with webpages or anything computery apart from looking at Russian brides websites.

So, my friend lost his job. It was pretty abrupt, too. The reason he was given was that he was "Organizationally Unviable", or some other crap. He was kicked to the kerb and literally told that the 4+ years he worked for them was worthless.

A few months later, word from the grapevine gets down to be about who took over his job.

Mark.

That royal dickface, somehow managed to get ahold of my friend's job making webpages.

Mark! how the hell did he manage to get my friend's job, when he alone was a total moron who didn't even know how to locate files on a server??? I didn't know weather or not to laugh at the thought of him making webpages, or cry at the fact my mate got booted out of his job and replaced by Mark. It's like Selling your flat-panel LCD TV for a busted-ass CRT television with a crack down the middle of the screen.

So today, I got re-assigned to work for the dole. And I chose to re-join Mark's group. I start going there next week, and this is how I predict it'll turn out....

Mark: "Oh, hey Kraiden!"
Me: "... Mark?"
Mark: *grins like a douche*
Me: "You're the supervisor?"
Mark: "Yep."
Me: "Err.. wow. I didn't know you had qualifications for doing this line of work! I thought you were more interested in working in the scientific field?"
Mark: *bullshits*

I'll be having a field day there. I'll just be lounging back and playing my PSP, and if... no, when that cunt asks me to get to do stuff... you know what I'll say?

I'll say the one thing that'll scare the shit out of him.

Teach me.

It's not my fault if you're not qualified enough to use a computer! You got the job, so you can sit your ass down and teach me, mother****er.

And if he gives me that line of "Do the tutorials", I'll just do them and then ask for him to teach me. And when he can't, I'll return to my Monster Slayin'.

And I know that I'll have beat him. With those 2 words, He'll know that I know he's a joke. That he's a fake. That he's a lying, manipulative scumbag. That he lied through his teeth to get a job he shouldn't even be doing. A job he doesn't know how to do.

Teach me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hmmm... Life is unpredictable,
    I hope it all works out for the best for your friend.
    yeah, shame though but life can be crazy
    Wow that suck for your freind dude. Well I hope that stuff works out better for him and all. Good luck.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.