View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Unique Wellness not working so well for me.

Rate this Entry
A couple of weeks ago I got some Unique Wellness diapers. I love their absorbency and the look and feel, but the large size is too large...it gaps at the back of the legs, and the medium is just about too small...the tapes came unstuck probably because they were too tight. Too bad because I finally found a diaper that can take what I dish out at night. I think I'm going to continue using these but will have some duct tape handy for tapes that don't stick. I'll keep making cloth diapers for myself...at least they fit and at some point I'll get the absorbency just right.

Updated 15-Feb-2013 at 00:04 by DaveTDL (Changed my mind about not using this brand.)

Categories
Life In Diapers

Comments

Sorry they are too big! I hope you can either find a way to make them work, or find something that is perfect!
    The other night I got one to fit perfectly...I think I was just putting it on wrong. I'll try again tonight and see if I can duplicate the fit. I think maybe I had the back too high.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.