View RSS Feed

Leopard Angst: The Life of a Deft Leppard

Floyd Steak!

Rate this Entry
Are you tired of trying to figure out what to do with cube steak? I know I was, my parents gave me a freezer full of it! When making dinner tonight, I decided to wing it and try and come up with a tasty way to serve cube steak. My experimental recipe turned out to be quite tasty, and i'll definitely be making use of the recipe. I figured the recipe is too good to keep to myself, so........Enjoy!

Floyd Steak

Cube steak
1 Egg
Italian style Bread crumbs
Garlic salt
Black pepper

1.Take your egg and beat thoroughly in a bowl. add a bit of milk and stir.
2. Mix equal parts of flour and bread crumbs in a separate bowl and add a pinch of garlic salt and some ground black pepper.
3. dip the steak in the egg/milk and then into the bowl of breading, making sure to coat it evenly.
4. pan fry in olive oil until steak is cooked to to your preference (I prefer medium-well)
5. using the fried crumbly leftovers of the pan, add a bit of milk and some flour to make milk gravy. heat and stir until desired thickness is accomplished.
6. serve the gravy over the steak and enjoy!

That sounds good and tasty. I just got done with a grilled porterhouse.
    I'll have to try that one. My wife makes a great pork chop using a sauce made with onion and balsamic vinegar...not sure what else is in it but it sure is tasty.

Thanks for sharing...I'm always looking for new things to cook for the family. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.