by, 11-Feb-2013 at 00:11 (356 Views)
Are you tired of trying to figure out what to do with cube steak? I know I was, my parents gave me a freezer full of it! When making dinner tonight, I decided to wing it and try and come up with a tasty way to serve cube steak. My experimental recipe turned out to be quite tasty, and i'll definitely be making use of the recipe. I figured the recipe is too good to keep to myself, so........Enjoy!
Italian style Bread crumbs
1.Take your egg and beat thoroughly in a bowl. add a bit of milk and stir.
2. Mix equal parts of flour and bread crumbs in a separate bowl and add a pinch of garlic salt and some ground black pepper.
3. dip the steak in the egg/milk and then into the bowl of breading, making sure to coat it evenly.
4. pan fry in olive oil until steak is cooked to to your preference (I prefer medium-well)
5. using the fried crumbly leftovers of the pan, add a bit of milk and some flour to make milk gravy. heat and stir until desired thickness is accomplished.
6. serve the gravy over the steak and enjoy!