View RSS Feed

Leopard Angst: The Life of a Deft Leppard

Yet another strange AB dream......

Rate this Entry
This one was definitely worthy of sharing....

Well it was thanksgiving, and for some odd reason, my grandpa started passing out these information cards. He told everyone that we were going to each get a pair of footie pajamas to wear to the family christmas party and he needed our sizes and preferred style so he could order them. Apparently this was back in 2004 when I was still with my first girlfriend (the one who DIDN'T cheat on me, but I ended up moving away so it never worked out.) Anyways my grandpa likes to pick on us grandchildren when it comes to dating, so he invited her to christmas and had her pick out some pajamas too. Well christmas comes and we go out to eat at this place my grandparents always took us to. It turns out that our pajamas never got here in time, and my girlfriend and I were the only ones wearing them. Everyone else wondered why we got ours and they didnt get theirs. So I'm like " but I didnt get them either, these are mine! I bought a matching pair for her before grandpa came up with the idea...." So everyone laughs and we go into a private dining hall my grandpa rented, and i notice there is a high chair and a bib for each of us......
And then I woke up......
Ironically I was wearing the same pajamas in the dream that i had on while i was asleep..... Weird huh!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.