View RSS Feed

FoxSplash

learing is power

Rate this Entry
it has come to my atantion that the internet is full of retardes unfortently there is no cure right now for being a idot but i can say this if u were a fox what would u think get your dinner by chasing the sheep who folo each other or be the bad ass fox who stands out. hmm that is so hard to decided not sheep would be great for foxeys dinner so i chose being a fox.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Maybe a part of that idiocy comes from people that don't take time to spell properly. I don't know WHAT point you're trying to make, but when you're no friends with spelling, grammar and the Shift key, it's not going to be a convincing one...
    Given the size of a fox it is highly unlikely that they'd ever be able to take down a fully grown sheep by themselves, a group may have better luck but a standard fox would only be able to take down a lamb. Also people would take you seriously if you used a spellchecker, calling people idiots and retards while spelling the words incorrectly brings a strong sense of irony to your message that clearly isn't supposed to be there.
    This blog... why does it exist?
    ....master troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Geno
    ....master troll?
    If he is, then darn, he got me.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.